We want to guarantee the end consumer a safe, high-quality product that meets the legal requirements and the requirements of our customers at all times.
Our goal remains to maintain a leadership position in this market thanks to continuous product improvement coupled with an excellent service.
This policy cannot be implemented if we do not initially meet the correct needs of the customers according to quality, hygiene, flexibility and diversity.
The establishment of a quality system is not an end in itself, but a means to:
- Ensure that only food-safe products, which comply with laws and regulations, are produced and traded.
- Ensure that the quality requirements of the customer are clearly defined.
- Ensure that trade operations are carried out in accordance with these requirements with high-quality resources and people.
- To ensure that we also carry out handling and transshipment, both for third parties and for our own products, in a qualitative and safe manner.
- To ensure that our transport activities also meet all requirements, both those of the customer and those of the FCA code and legislation.
In this way, we want to continuously improve our quality,in order to be permanently competitive and meet the expectations of the market.
To guarantee the quality of our products, we also invest in obtaining the required certificates. These offer a guarantee to our customers and this is accompanied by a good service.